Main topics of the course:
Global Epidemiological Situation of dengue and other medically important arboviruses.
- Pathogenesis, clinical and differential diagnosis of dengue
- Laboratory diagnosis of dengue, zika and chikungunya
- Advances in dengue vaccines.
- Novel aspects of dengue epidemiology
- Advances in research and control of arbovirus vectors
- Innovative strategies for Aedes aegypti control
- Arbovirus control strategies considering the global epidemiological situation.
- Social determinants and risks of infection by arboviruses and COVID-19