Rules for the presentation of the works
Rules for the presentation of the works according to the modalities
- Abstracts should be structured: Title, Author(s), Keywords, Introduction, Objectives, Material and Method, Results, Discussion or Conclusions and Bibliography
- Title (no more than 16 words)
- Author(s), 10 authors maximum per abstract and the following information must be provided: full name, email, and affiliation to be able to send the corresponding certificates.
- Keywords: no more than five
- Abstracts cannot exceed 400 words, not including titles, authors and affiliation. In the case of attaching a table or graph, the extension cannot exceed 300 words.
- The author who submits the subscription (if accepted) must be enrolled in the course.
- Posters should be single-paged, structured in a synthetic, simple and visual way.
- Abstracts should present all the items of the previously submitted abstracts.
- It is recommended posters have 30% graphic elements and images and 70% text.
- Posters should be in vertical format, approximate size DINa4 (4: 3), in color and with sufficient visualization and information of the works provided in the abstracts.
- Posters presentation should be in PDF format, and with a size no larger than 5 Megabytes.
- A QR code can added to present the bibliography, which is linked to the bibliography used.