- All papers will be revised by members of the scientific committee and of the organizing committee of Cuba Allergy 2012.
- Authors will be noticed about the acceptance or not of their papers before March 15tn, 2012.
- Each summary will be sent in a page, in format Word for Windows, as a of separate Worddocument attached to the message.
- In this attached document in format Word is indispensable the following elements:
- Title of the paper (not more than 15 words in total)
- Names of the main author and joint authors.
- Institution and service or department where the investigation was carried out.
- Main authors’s electronic mail and telephone number.
- The text of the summary should not exceed 250 words and it should be structured, including a brief introduction, the objectives of the study, the methodology, the main results (expressed in figures and used statisticians’ results) and the main conclusions.
- The accepted papers should be entirely sent to the organizing committee before March 30th 2012, for their inclusion in the CD of the congress.
- The scientific committee will assess the presentation form: free oral theme or poster.
- The papers received without fulfilling these norms could not be assessed by the scientific committee of Cuba Allergy 2012.
Dr. Roberto Águila de la Coba
President of the Organizing Committee of Cuba Alergia 2012